• In total there are 34 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Free to grab novel tomorrow [04 of december 2018] The Gold Pelt Beast

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
MansTJonsson
Official Newbie!

Free to grab novel tomorrow [04 of december 2018] The Gold Pelt Beast

Unread post

Dear Reader,

My name is Måns T. Jonsson, I'm the writer of "The Gold Pelt Beast". Which is a fantasy novel set in early 1900 timeline. The novel was first published 10 of August, where I managed to give away roughly 400 free copies during the 5 days of free campaign. In the middle of September I received a couple of emails from these people who picked up a free copy complaining about the grammar and style. So, I saved up the little money I could each month from student loan to hire an editor who polished it. None of the content has been replaced between these dates, just polished. (If you are one of these people who picked up a free copy back then and haven't seen the updated version - here you go). Both the editor and many of these people liked the content a lot - and described it as something unusual.

Now to the deal: Tomorrow I'm hosting a 24 hour free to grab on amazon, and I think you should grab it if you want a break from dragons, knights, swords, dwarfs etc. The novel is offering you nada of these things. If you don't believe me, you should click on the link below and read the first 3 chapter today.

Blurb:
In a world over-turned by revolution two boys find that their destinies lie far beyond the walls of their own small city.

While fleeing civil unrest Silas Patrikson accidentally shoots his best friend and dooms his brother to slavery. To save his friend Silas must accept the help of powerful magical beings, but in return they call on him to mend a world that seems broken beyond repair when all he wants to do is reunite his family. Can Silas find redemption and step up take his place in the world?

For a more advanced description and to bookmark or to read the first 3 chapters today:

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/411 ... earch=true

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G4F7MZG

Thanks for reading and considering.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate shoot me an email.

Thanks,
Attachments
thegoldpeltbeast.png
thegoldpeltbeast.png (243.46 KiB) Viewed 695 times
MTJ

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”