• In total there are 28 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Perseverance: How It All Began

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
rebecca73_73
Official Newbie!

Perseverance: How It All Began

Unread post

My name is Rebecca Branch. I am the author of the Perseverance series. Perseverance: How It All Began is the first book in this series. Writing is absolutely a beautiful labor of love and something I will gladly spend the rest of my life immersing myself within. I explore depth of characters and potency of moments. Emotional depth and the intricacies of love are concepts I love to explore at great lengths. Check out the synopsis for my first book below! :-D

Epic love laced with epic pain...

Loving him was my secret. Mine alone. I never let anyone come remotely close to accessing that part of my heart. Not even myself, except on rare occasions. Trystan was simultaneously the source of my greatest love and the source of my greatest heartache.

He never knew how I felt about him. I'd never told him how deeply and profoundly in love with him I was...and still am. He had always considered me a friend so that was the position in his life that I desperately struggled to maintain. I couldn't let him know, but I also couldn't let him go.

I tried to put Trystan in my past. To some degree, I was able to achieve just that. He lived so far away and only came back to visit on occasion. But every time he returned, it was like reigniting a smoldering inferno within me.

Then I met Blake. Arguably the most eligible man in Hollywood. Wait, did I say Hollywood? I meant the world. He is the epitome of what every female dreams about.

Falling in love with Blake was seamless. Trystan was rarely around and after spending years feeling like I was suffocating, being with Blake was like breathing my first breath of fresh air. It was a much needed reprieve for a wounded and tattered heart like mine.

Then an ordinary trip leads to extraordinary events. Extreme circumstances usher in changes in me and in my life that I could never have dreamed were possible. And a love I thought was beyond my reach is suddenly right within my grasp.

Past love collides with future love and there is nothing I can do to escape either.

Follow Cadence as she begins her travel into the unknown.

Get your copy by clicking on the link below! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

https://www.amazon.com/Perseverance-How ... cca+branch
Attachments
Book.png
Book.png (75.09 KiB) Viewed 1200 times
Last edited by rebecca73_73 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Perseverance How It All Began

Unread post

Rebecca, you posted about two of your books and you didn't include a link to either book. Also, your book titles have a colon after the word Perseverance and you didn't include the colon when you created your threads. It leaves people wondering.

At BookTalk.org we care about authors and want them to succeed and my words are to help you.

Please consider the following...

1. Write your book title correctly
2. Include a link to your book
3. Include your book cover
4. State that you are the author and give your full author name
5. Spend a few minutes saying something in addition to copying and pasting your Amazon.com book description

Most authors struggle and actually lose money with their books. The cards are already stacked against you. So control the variables within your control so that you can maximize the potential of success.

Your post seems to have been made by someone other than the author who has no real care about the authors success or failure. But then your username "rebecca73_73" so I am guessing you're the author. Who knows. Why not use your real author name? Aren't you trying to promote yourself as the author or do you really want people to remember rebecca73_73?
rebecca73_73
Official Newbie!

Re: Perseverance How It All Began

Unread post

Hello Chris. I appreciate your input and guidance regarding these posts. I am very new to this website and am in the process of learning the ropes a little bit better. Ex. I was having difficulty getting the image of the books to load so I will be looking at ways to trouble shoot that this weekend. I work full-time as well as write so during the week my time is a bit limited. I am going to have time this weekend to look more closely at this website and will be making some adjustments. I very much appreciate you reaching out to me and look forward to implementing your suggestions this weekend.

All My Best,
Rebecca Branch

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”