• In total there are 37 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Perseverance: Rise of The Trials

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
rebecca73_73
Official Newbie!

Perseverance: Rise of The Trials

Unread post

My name is Rebecca Branch. I am the author of the Perseverance series. Perseverance: Rise of The Trials is the second book in this series. Writing is absolutely a beautiful labor of love and something I will gladly spend the rest of my life immersing myself within. I explore depth of characters and potency of moments. Emotional depth and the intricacies of love are concepts I love to explore at great lengths. Check out the synopsis for my second book below! :-D

How do you overcome a past full of heartache?

In my wildest dreams, I never would have been able to imagine my life taking a turn like this. Part of me is still having trouble accepting it. Yet, I can't deny what is happening to me. Trystan has had a front row seat to witnessing it all, while Blake remains in the dark. I don't know how to tell Blake and part of me is extremely apprehensive about doing so. But how long can I keep it from him? Doesn't he deserve to know?

The three of us go to visit my family. I have to find a way to tell them that their life as they know it has fundamentally shifted. I have to find a way to tell them what has happened to me.

Well, at least, that was my original purpose for going to see them. But things take a turn. My original reason for going to see everyone changes into a struggle to keep my past with Trystan from becoming exposed. If it's exposed, then my deepest pains will be as well. No one knows the heartbreak I've endured. It doesn't take long for people to notice changes in the way Trystan and I are around one another now. It doesn't take long for them to pick up on the tension that continually laces the air between Trystan and Blake.

It also doesn't take long for Trystan to start pushing me for deeper access to the parts of my heart that have sustained the most damage over the years. A day trip to see Trystan's family becomes an overnight stay and Trystan proposes and idea that I find both tempting and terrifying at the same time. Can I really resist him?

Secrets become exposed and a major misunderstanding results in major consequences for everyone...

I thought I knew pain before.

I had no idea what hell I was about to be subjected to.

Get your copy by clicking on the link below! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

https://www.amazon.com/Perseverance-Ris ... 72MP7GYKY0
Attachments
Book2.png
Book2.png (62.19 KiB) Viewed 861 times
Last edited by rebecca73_73 on Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Perseverance Rise of The Trials

Unread post

Rebecca, why not include a link to your book so people can read more and consider buying it?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”