• In total there are 84 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 84 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The "Faces" of My Grief

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
CathieMM
Official Newbie!

The "Faces" of My Grief

Unread post

The "Faces" Of My Grief: Oh Death, Where is Thy Sting? Of Grave, Where is thy Victory?

The Faces of My Grief: If we live through this life's journey long enough, we will all come to know and understand that in life, sooner or later, we will all, in some way or another, come face-to-face with death. I have decided to use six different faces, which represent six specific individuals who's death, impacted, changed, uprooted and literally pulled the rug from under the comfort zone of my life experience. And don't let anyone fool you, it does not matter, if a loved one's death, is through sickness, disease & suffering, sudden death, an accident or self-inflicted, the impact it has on those they leave behind, is still life altering, tragic and heart breaking. The sting of death is hard. The sting of death is cold. The sting of death is mean. The sting of death is lonely. The sting of death is painful. The sting of death is numbing. The sting of death is cruel. The sting of death is unrelentingly harsh. The sting of death is utter sadness. The sting of death is silent. The sting of death is final. "Yea though I Walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for thou art with me. Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me." (Psalm 23:4)

This is my 2nd book, published less than a week ago. True story, on a little book I wrote, to help me to begin healing my grieving process. What do you think about the introduction?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”