• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Cyberpunk Novel

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Rock Freeman
Official Newbie!

Cyberpunk Novel

Unread post

Hi everyone, I hope you are all well.
I'm Rock Freeman and I just published my first book, "Zeromega."
I'm really excited to share it, I've created something for fans of Cyberpunk and Dystopian science fiction as well as readers who like character-driven storytelling in an aesthetically rich world. If you like being drenched in thick, sensory-stimulating diction you will really enjoy this book.
Thanks for reading, and I hope you check it out.
Genesis likes to race. She races in the refuse-choked streets of New Babylon and in the complex speed simulations of cyberspace. But when hostile gangs, a freelance detective, and a strange robot suddenly target her, speed alone might not be enough. She might also have to use her razor-sharp intelligence and a bit of brute force to navigate through a city of corrupt law enforcers, omnipotent corporations, recreational warriors, unscrupulous hackers, and fanatical junkies. It’s a world of extremes, of chaos, and of propaganda. Can she preserve both life and identity in a world that wants to destroy both?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086MHMMTN/re ... -EbY5T4C4F

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”