• In total there are 19 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 18 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

The Sacred Art of Pul-Pimpin: A How To Guide (The Secret Interview with Pastor X)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Wake Upson
Getting Comfortable

The Sacred Art of Pul-Pimpin: A How To Guide (The Secret Interview with Pastor X)

Unread post

My name is Richard Lockhart, what you are about to read is my transcribed secret interview with Pastor X. This interview was done in secret, due to Pastor X's concern that, by revealing the secrets of how to become rich preaching, he would be attacked and expelled from the clergy. Therefore, the names of those mentioned in this book have been changed to protect Pastor X and, of course, myself. Pastor X, along with pastors like him, has been able to acquire money, power, influence, and perks with minimal effort, simply by doing what I deem “Pul-Pimpin”.

What is Pul-Pimpin? Pul-Pimpin is simply using the pulpit as a catalyst to achieve one’s true goals and ambitions in life. Before my interview with Pastor X, I believed and accepted the idea that ministers, having far more wealth than their congregations, acquired this wealth directly from God as a result of the anointing on their lives. I had no idea how wrong I was, and how wrong we have all been, about this. Pastor X did not in-tend for me to release this powerful information to the people, but the people must know how they, too, can become rich forever by applying the secrets Pastor X revealed to me.

This is my first book under my new pen name Wake Upson. I would truly appreciate your feedback and reviews of the book. Thank You!

The ebook is available to purchase and sample read on Amazon: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asin=B ... GVxb9KNC1G

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”