• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Jupiter Uranus 2010 conjunction at Pisces-Aries cusp

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Jupiter Uranus 2010 conjunction at Pisces-Aries cusp

Unread post

The Jupiter-Uranus conjunction will last from May 2010 into 2011, crossing the Pisces-Aries cusp point of the beginning and end of the tropical year. A Grand Cross with Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn, Venus and the Moon occurs on 17 May, and a Grand Cross with Jupiter, Uranus, Pluto, Saturn, Venus, Mars and the Moon occurs on 7 August. Both these grand crosses are in close orb to the four cardinal points of the tropical zodiac. The patterns can be seen at http://rtulip.net/yahoo_site_admin/asse ... 10_std.JPG including the shared retrograde motion which lengthens the Jupiter-Uranus conjunction and their Saturn opposition for such a long time.

The long combination of Jupiter and Uranus, with the long opposition to Saturn at the Virgo-Libra point, occurs over the precessional point of the sun at the equinoxes, which sidereally has shifted through the constellation of Pisces over the Age of Pisces. Uranus and Jupiter move into tropical Aries on 29 May and 6 June respectively, and back into Pisces after two months, on August 15 for Uranus and 10 September for Jupiter.

I would welcome information and comment on astrological analysis of this event. In particular, the combination of the Jupiter political energy and the Uranus innovation energy, simultaneously moving into the start of a new tropical cycle, seems an excellent time for vision of the future, imagining how these combined planetary energies will energise the shift of the earth into a new planetary consciousness and help us visualise and discuss the secular shift towards the Age of Aquarius.

Some of my papers on related topics are at http://rtulip.net/astronomy

Robert Tulip
Last edited by Robert Tulip on Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
DWill

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Re: Jupiter Uranus 2010 conjunction at Pisces-Aries cusp

Unread post

Robert, I'm glad you posted this in "Arts, Entertainment, and Fun Stuff." It gives me the idea that this is one of the ways you have fun. :)

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”