• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

kids

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Laser Harbor
Permanent Ink Finger

kids

Unread post

The other day I was flipping through the channels and came across bloopers from Bill Cosby's Kids Say the Darndest Things and everytime I see the show or read quotes fromt the kids I can't help but laugh. Sometimes I wish there was an equivalent of the show for todays kids. If there were, I would put my friends 4 year old son on it.

Yesterday we had him over and within minutes he had me laughing the hardest I had laughed in a couple weeks. We were having a water gun fight and he proceeded to take his shirt off even though it was a bit cold outside. I told him i thought he should leave it on and he shot back with, "when I take my shirt off all the girls come to me, thats what big guys do to get all the girls." I then got the coolest person in the world vote for supplying him with a batman belt. If only we could get such joy from a plastic belt with our superhero's symbol on it!
Suzanne

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Book General

Unread post

"when I take my shirt off all the girls come to me, thats what big guys do to get all the girls."
:laugh:

This is so cute. You should write these little gems down!

Laser Harbor wrote:
If only we could get such joy from a plastic belt with our superhero's symbol on it!
Sounds like your heart was full of joy, just by giving it to him.
johnson1010
Tenured Professor

Unread post

I left my French Bulldog, Attila, with my brother while i went for a trip. his son completely loved the experience.

When i came to pick up the dog, my nephew said.

"He makes me so happy... I just wanna giggle!!"
In the absence of God, I found Man.
-Guillermo Del Torro

Are you pushing your own short comings on us and safely hating them from a distance?

Is this the virtue of faith? To never change your mind: especially when you should?

Young Earth Creationists take offense at the idea that we have a common heritage with other animals. Why is being the descendant of a mud golem any better?

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”