• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Are you still a virgin if...

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

Are you still a virgin if you have only had oral or anal sex?

Yes, and let me explain why...

33%
No, you aren't a virgin anymore because...

67%

Total votes: 6
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Are you still a virgin if...

Unread post

Are you still a virgin if you have only had oral or anal sex?
Please consider supporting BookTalk.org by donating today!
sweetpea27
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

If you don't break the cherry your still a virgin lol :lol: at least thats my opinion!!!!!!
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

That depends... are we talking pitching or receiving?

Later
ralphinlaos

Unread post

No!

Next question?
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Technically yes, since the breaking of the hymen is what is generally accepted as the signs of not being a virgin. You could lie like a cheap rug (or something else) about oral and anal to all but those who gave & received.

You are certainly not virginal, but still technically a virgin! A case of having your cake (or something else) and eating it too!

lol

Mr. P.
ralphinlaos

Unread post

That is just bull-poop, as well as being nonsense. You and Bill Clinton should get together.

By your theory: a boy and a girl (or two boys) could be having anal sex regularly and still be virgins? I don't think so.

A virgin is someone who has never had the experience (not only of sex, either). So giving or receiving a BJ doesn't count as sex? C'mon, Brilliant, that just doesn't work (and it didn't work for Bill, either, if you recall).

But I like the fact that someone could be having anal sex and getting BJ's from his girlfriend, and he and she would still be virgins. Wait until I tell my mother!

Thanks
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

ralphinlaos wrote:That is just bull-poop, as well as being nonsense. You and Bill Clinton should get together.

By your theory: a boy and a girl (or two boys) could be having anal sex regularly and still be virgins? I don't think so.

A virgin is someone who has never had the experience (not only of sex, either). So giving or receiving a BJ doesn't count as sex? C'mon, Brilliant, that just doesn't work (and it didn't work for Bill, either, if you recall).

But I like the fact that someone could be having anal sex and getting BJ's from his girlfriend, and he and she would still be virgins. Wait until I tell my mother!

Thanks
I guess we should find and agree upon an official definition of virginity. Do we go by a moral, religious or scientific definition? Is it "the copulation, stupid" or just any old sexually related experience. Is masturbation a los of virginity?

Mr. P.
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Virginity

Unread post

You are still a virgin. I agree with Mr. P. in that copulation must occur in order to disqualify one from virginity.
ralphinlaos

Unread post

Anal sex (a penis penetrating an anus) is copulation, whether done between two men or a man and a woman (or two women with substitute penises, I guess).

Seriously, if two gay men live together for years and have anal and oral sex on a regular basis, do you really believe they are still virgins because no hymen has been broken? That's just silly.

And what about this: my girlfriend will do anything except vaginal intercourse - anything! Is she still a virgin? Am I? (After all, I have never penetrated her vagina with my penis (no hymens broken), but have done other things in that area which pleased her (and me) immensely.

And remember, many young girls lose their hymens long before they have intercourse with a man - sports, horseback riding, self-gratification, etc. These girls are still virgins, yet have lost their hymens.

This is like beating a dead horse, isn't it? Enough.

Have a great day, everyone.

Ralph
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR

Unread post

ralphinlaos wrote: And remember, many young girls lose their hymens long before they have intercourse with a man - sports, horseback riding, self-gratification, etc. These girls are still virgins, yet have lost their hymens.

This is like beating a dead horse, isn't it? Enough.

Have a great day, everyone.

Ralph
Yes, and in a different age, they would never have found a husband if there was no way to show her virginity. She may have even been killed. The same girl who decided to smoke cigars would have lived, married and been happy.

Dead horse. This is in the joke forum and was supposed to be light-hearted. You seem to be taking it a bit too seriously IMO.

So. IS masturbation included? It is most definitly a sexual experience.

Mr. P.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”