Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Are you still a virgin if... 

Are you still a virgin if you have only had oral or anal sex?
Yes, and let me explain why... 33%  33%  [ 2 ]
No, you aren't a virgin anymore because... 67%  67%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 6

Are you still a virgin if... 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Post Are you still a virgin if...
Are you still a virgin if you have only had oral or anal sex?

Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:11 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Pop up Book Fanatic

If you don't break the cherry your still a virgin lol :lol: at least thats my opinion!!!!!!

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:17 pm
Profile Email YIM
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Worthy of Worship

That depends... are we talking pitching or receiving?

Later

Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:21 pm
Profile Email

Next question?

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:18 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Professor

Silver Contributor

Technically yes, since the breaking of the hymen is what is generally accepted as the signs of not being a virgin. You could lie like a cheap rug (or something else) about oral and anal to all but those who gave & received.

You are certainly not virginal, but still technically a virgin! A case of having your cake (or something else) and eating it too!

lol

Mr. P.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:22 pm

That is just bull-poop, as well as being nonsense. You and Bill Clinton should get together.

By your theory: a boy and a girl (or two boys) could be having anal sex regularly and still be virgins? I don't think so.

A virgin is someone who has never had the experience (not only of sex, either). So giving or receiving a BJ doesn't count as sex? C'mon, Brilliant, that just doesn't work (and it didn't work for Bill, either, if you recall).

But I like the fact that someone could be having anal sex and getting BJ's from his girlfriend, and he and she would still be virgins. Wait until I tell my mother!

Thanks

Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:46 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Professor

Silver Contributor

That is just bull-poop, as well as being nonsense. You and Bill Clinton should get together.

By your theory: a boy and a girl (or two boys) could be having anal sex regularly and still be virgins? I don't think so.

A virgin is someone who has never had the experience (not only of sex, either). So giving or receiving a BJ doesn't count as sex? C'mon, Brilliant, that just doesn't work (and it didn't work for Bill, either, if you recall).

But I like the fact that someone could be having anal sex and getting BJ's from his girlfriend, and he and she would still be virgins. Wait until I tell my mother!

Thanks

I guess we should find and agree upon an official definition of virginity. Do we go by a moral, religious or scientific definition? Is it "the copulation, stupid" or just any old sexually related experience. Is masturbation a los of virginity?

Mr. P.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:21 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Genuinely Genius

Silver Contributor

Post Virginity
You are still a virgin. I agree with Mr. P. in that copulation must occur in order to disqualify one from virginity.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:21 pm

Anal sex (a penis penetrating an anus) is copulation, whether done between two men or a man and a woman (or two women with substitute penises, I guess).

Seriously, if two gay men live together for years and have anal and oral sex on a regular basis, do you really believe they are still virgins because no hymen has been broken? That's just silly.

And what about this: my girlfriend will do anything except vaginal intercourse - anything! Is she still a virgin? Am I? (After all, I have never penetrated her vagina with my penis (no hymens broken), but have done other things in that area which pleased her (and me) immensely.

And remember, many young girls lose their hymens long before they have intercourse with a man - sports, horseback riding, self-gratification, etc. These girls are still virgins, yet have lost their hymens.

This is like beating a dead horse, isn't it? Enough.

Have a great day, everyone.

Ralph

Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:24 am
Professor

Silver Contributor

And remember, many young girls lose their hymens long before they have intercourse with a man - sports, horseback riding, self-gratification, etc. These girls are still virgins, yet have lost their hymens.

This is like beating a dead horse, isn't it? Enough.

Have a great day, everyone.

Ralph

Yes, and in a different age, they would never have found a husband if there was no way to show her virginity. She may have even been killed. The same girl who decided to smoke cigars would have lived, married and been happy.

Dead horse. This is in the joke forum and was supposed to be light-hearted. You seem to be taking it a bit too seriously IMO.

So. IS masturbation included? It is most definitly a sexual experience.

Mr. P.

Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:44 am
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Genuinely Genius

Silver Contributor

Post Our Inner Ape
This topic comes up in the book, Our Inner Ape!

Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:11 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.