• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Love in the Time of Cholera (the movie)

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Celinio
Creative Writing Student

Love in the Time of Cholera (the movie)

Unread post

After reading the book, I just watched the movie. I found it to be an excellent adaptation of the book, it is quite faithful. It even helped me understand some passages of the book that i was not sure about. Except the scene where Fermina rejects Florentino. I am still trying to figure out what could possibly be so wrong with Florentino for her to reject him, definitely.

Florentino Ariza:
After 53 years, seven months and 11 days and nights, my heart was at last fulfilled. And I discovered, to my joy, that it is life and not death that has no limits.
ps: guess who plays the romantic and obsessed lover Florentino Ariza ? Javier Bardem aka the rather unconventional serial killer Anton Chigurh in No country for old men

Here are a few screenshots i took ;)

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”