• In total there are 15 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

A holiday greeting

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
George Ricker

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Junior

A holiday greeting

Unread post

A friend sent me this, and I thought I would share it with any who haven't already seen it. It's a guaranteed mood brightener.

Happy Holiday Greetings-

The following link is a great Christmas jingle - if it doesn't get you in the mood for Santa Claus, you're hopeless. Don't know who did the graphics but the song was originally recorded by the Drifters in 1954. Turn the volume up - these reindeer can sing.

Enjoy

http://www.thecompassgroup.biz/merryxmas.swf

I'm old enough to vaguely remember the original recording, although I can't honestly say I remembered it was by the Drifters. The lead singer sounds a bit like Vaughn Monroe.

George
George Ricker

"Nothing about atheism prevents me from thinking about any idea. It is the very epitome of freethought. Atheism imposes no dogma and seeks no power over others."

mere atheism: no gods
irishrose

1E - BANNED
Freshman

Unread post

Well, that just about put me in the mood for Christmas, George. And I'm normally an old Grinch. Thanks for the link.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”