• In total there are 24 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 24 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Favorite painters

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Lucian Hodoboc
Getting Comfortable

Favorite painters

Unread post

Let's talk painting. Do you have any favorite art movement? Any painter whose works you particularly enjoy? In this thread, I invite you to share your top 3 favorite painters ever, and feel free to explain what you like about their works. :blush:
JadenHorton
Official Newbie!

Re: Favorite painters

Unread post

I like the works of Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, and Raphael Santi. Each of these artists is individual. Their creative works are fascinating. I cannot describe my feelings and emotions at seeing such paintings as Van Gogh's Starry Night, Picasso's Maidens of Avignon, and Raphael Santi's School of Athens. I don't know how talented you must be to create such masterpieces. I am embarking on a fascinating and mysterious journey as an artist. I hope I will be able to achieve great results. Some of the works I frame and hang on the walls of our house. At https://beyondprint.co.uk/ , you can order printing and framing services and hang your favorite posters or paintings in your home.

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”