• In total there are 6 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Pop Culture Art Posters

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.

What is your favorite legal show?

Please note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

Ally McBeal

No votes
CSI series

No votes
CSI Law & Order series

No votes
SheHulk

No votes
The Practive

No votes
The Firm

No votes
Goliath

No votes
The Recruit

No votes
Boston Legal

No votes
LA Law

No votes
Hill Street Blues

No votes

Total votes: 0
breezepub
Official Newbie!

Pop Culture Art Posters

Unread post

This thread will be to share and discuss all genres of pop culture art and to share posters with friends, public and members of Booktalk. Hope it grows into an active and vibrant community - Heather

I am kicking it off with this small thumbnail version of a large poster I found at West Coast Midnight Run, which initially I thought was about Halloween, then I believed it was about 3 Body Problem, a sci-fi TV series that just made entertainment headines this year, in its first season.

Nope, it turns out it is about corruption and malfunctioning legal and law enforcement groups in the United States. I dont know why the publisher uses a sorcery and witchcraft set of posters - harking back to an old tradition of witch hunts or sarcasm about quakery and magic in the legal and judiciary systems. You be the judge, no pun intended but to me the fascination was more about the immediacy of the problems outlined and me growing up on a diet of reruns from Hil Street Blues, LA Law, Boston Legal and yes one of my favorites ALLY MCBEAL.

THREE BODY COURT PROBLEM, THE SCALES OF JUST THIS

So hope when you post a pop culture poster favorite of yours to this thread, please add a little comment as to what it means to you, why posted and what not!
Attachments
Poster from West Coast Midnight Run™ publication Three Body Court Problem revue
Poster from West Coast Midnight Run™ publication Three Body Court Problem revue
WCMR-©2024-Three-Body-Court-Problem-Poster_social.jpg (40.75 KiB) Viewed 124 times

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”