• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

** Discussion leader needed! **

#18: Jan. - Mar. 2005 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

** Discussion leader needed! **

Unread post

How would you like to lead the discussion for our very first book in 2005?If interested please make a post here in this thread. A discussion leader is simply an active participant. You're not expected to post every day or be an expert on the subject matter. All we ask is that you read the book in a timely fashion and do your best to be active in the discussion forum.The 8 people that voted for The Battle for God...1. Chris O'Connor2. Jeremy19523. jjacobs434. MichaelangeloGlossolalia5. ginof6. LanDroid7. Tiarella8. ecstianWho would like to take the reins? Surely one of the above would like to see their name up in pixels as the discussion leader for this new book discussion!Chris
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: ** Discussion leader needed! **

Unread post

HEY! I voted for it too!!!!I will lead, but would like a partner. If not, I guess it is just me!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Woops...sorry for skipping your name. I'll do a revised list so you don't feel left out. And thank you for volunteering to be a discussion leader. I agree that a partner would be nice. Anyone like Nick enough to tag-team this new book with him? ChrisRevised list...The 9 people that voted for The Battle for God:1. Chris O'Connor2. Jeremy19523. jjacobs434. MichaelangeloGlossolalia5. ginof6. LanDroid7. Tiarella8. ecstian9. misterpessimistic
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Thanks Chris...I feel much better now! Hey, they dont have to like me, just put a brown paper bag over my head and lets get to tag-teaming!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Return to “The Battle for God - by Karen Armstrong”