• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

* Important - Please Read *

#19: Apr. - June 2005 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

* Important - Please Read *

Unread post

** Important - Please Read **If you're new to BookTalk this message is for you. The entire ezboard network was hacked recently. Over 10,000 message boards, similar to the one you're on right now, were damaged to some degree.BookTalk was hit rather hard and we experienced a loss of about half of our membership, several thousand posts, and every single post in this forum. This forum, dedicated to the book Collapse, had close to 300 quality posts in it. We're all still hoping to see ezboard recover these posts over the next few weeks.The purpose of this message is to ask you to look around the entire community and not form a quick judgement based on this "Current Book" forum. This forum was wiped out by the hack job. We're an extremely active community with a lot to offer you. Chris Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 6/7/05 7:19 am
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: * Important - Please Read * UPDATED

Unread post

See the thread below this one. All lost posts have now been restored thanks to someone who figured out a restoration process. I read his post in an ezboard help forum and tried what he said and it worked! Chris
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Re: * Important - Please Read *

Unread post

I have unstuck this topic to allow topics of importance to rise above!Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper

Return to “Collapse: How Societies Choose to Fail or Succeed - by Jared Diamond”