• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

How should we structure this discussion?

#165: June - Aug. 2019 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

How should we structure this discussion?

Unread post

There really aren't chapters as this really isn't a traditional book. The Four Horsemen: The Conversation That Sparked an Atheist Revolution is a transcript of a two hour discussion. As of right now I'm at a loss for how to structure this. We usually create chapter threads.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
Australia

Re: How should we structure this discussion?

Unread post

Chris OConnor wrote:There really aren't chapters as this really isn't a traditional book. The Four Horsemen: The Conversation That Sparked an Atheist Revolution is a transcript of a two hour discussion. As of right now I'm at a loss for how to structure this. We usually create chapter threads.
Thanks Chris, what a great selection! I have watched the two hour conversation and found it fascinating. In fact I was not aware that this event had taken place, as I thought this 'four horsemen' name came from their books alone. So magnificent to see these four leading atheists presenting their core ideas and interacting with each other. An outline is at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Athei ... orsemen%22

On structure, perhaps just starting with two threads, part one and part two, would be enough, and if that inspires anyone to start thematic threads then well and good.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

That's a great idea Robert. I'll create those two threads today. I was thinking along the same lines.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I'm locking this thread since we have a solution to how we will format this discussion.

Return to “The Four Horsemen: The Conversation That Sparked an Atheist Revolution - by Christopher Hitchens, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Daniel Dennett”