• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

The Beartown Trilogy

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
olive_yangadoo
Official Newbie!

The Beartown Trilogy

Unread post

The three books in this trilogy are by far my favorite books I've ever read. It consists of "Beartown", "Us Against You", and "The Winners", which I'm currently on. I've never in my life met someone who's read or even heard of these books, but if you've read this before and would like to discuss it, please let me know! Fredrik Backman is a super underrated author!
froglipz

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Brilliant
United States of America

Re: The Beartown Trilogy

Unread post

I started one of them, I love the author, and have read several of his other books, "A Man Called Ove", "My Grandmother Sent Me To Tell You She Is Sorry", "Bridgett Was Here". I don't know why, but I really couldn't get into these books. I should give it another try though.
~froglipz~

"I'm not insane, my mother had me tested"

Si vis pacem, para bellum: If you wish for peace, prepare for war.
olive_yangadoo
Official Newbie!

Re: The Beartown Trilogy

Unread post

I've read all of his books, and those were some of my favorites! Would definitely recommend giving them another try :D

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”