• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

(Fantasy Adventure Novel) Kantaro Saga: Rebirth Chapter

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
RAlsburyIII
Official Newbie!
United States of America

(Fantasy Adventure Novel) Kantaro Saga: Rebirth Chapter

Unread post

Hello there, my name is Robert Alsbury, and I would like to introduce you to my latest work "Kantaro Saga: Rebirth Chapter." It's a fantasy adventure novel from the Kantaro Saga series, a continuous anthology about the struggles of a city state caught in a war for control. I'm looking to get some eyes on my work, and perhaps some reviews. I don't really care about making money on this project, as I more prefer just receiving feedback and opinions on this project.

"I wonder, did Humainia really disappear?... I've got to find the reason for myself."
Long ago, a race known as Humania had come and passed, leaving only relics of their existence behind. However, for as long as the Titans have existed, no one has found a single piece of living proof of who or what these beings were. Curiosity leads a Titan named Parvus to chase this thought, only to be swept up by a strange storm that leaves him stranded in a bizarre new world. Now he's on a journey to explore it and find a way back.

Kantaro Saga: Rebirth Chapter

Get your copy here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B096TL8FDB

Read a free sample here: wattpad.com/story/290305414-kantaro-sag ... th-chapter

Watch the official trailer here: https://youtu.be/cvan3czjvu0

- Robert
RAlsburyIII
Official Newbie!
United States of America

Re: (Fantasy Adventure Novel) Kantaro Saga: Rebirth Chapter

Unread post

Hi Gislason,

I believe you may have the wrong book. Those events you describe do not happen in the Kantaro Saga series, as they have not only no relation to the story but there is also no use of elemental power on that scale, especially no tree/wood user as you described. I appreciate the headcanon, but these events do not take place anywhere in the actual canon books.
- Robert

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”