• In total there are 14 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 14 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Help me find the name of this book, I read it a couple of years ago. It's a YA/Adult Romance book

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
libbyrea
Official Newbie!

Help me find the name of this book, I read it a couple of years ago. It's a YA/Adult Romance book

Unread post

I am not sure exactly how the girl ends up “working/helping” the guy who owns a business. He has a lot of money. He gives her a proposition, maybe to pretend to be a wife/fiancé in the public eye or something? So she moves into the house to a room of her own. I know he has a small daughter under the age of 6 and the little girl becomes very fond of her wanting her around and stuff. I know she carries a backpack around with her clothes in it, and snack bars. I’m not sure how she ends up at his house but she’s dirty and he offers her his guest shower. She goes in and takes a shower and I think she looks to see if she has a candy/snack bar? I wanna say a dog eats it. Or puts a hole in the bottom of her backpack, and her clothes spill out. I know the child’s nanny/house keeper doesn’t like her and calls her trash, and I think the nanny/housekeeper isn't nice to the little girl, and the little girl ends up telling her. Along the way he guy and girl fall in love. At the end the nanny/house keeper writes her a note and leaves it on her night stand, to meet her outside of the gate. She has to sneak out. Well the book ends in a cliffhanger of her meeting this woman and she ends up getting hit in the head and she passes out and the woman and some man kidnap her and put her in a van/SUV and drives off. The lover and some other man run down the driveway after her but are too late. Y’all somebody help me with this book. It’s driving me crazy!! I'm wanting to finish reading this series.

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”