• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

A mysterious read

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
amarisbooks
Getting Comfortable

A mysterious read

Unread post

Who in here enjoys reading light mystery novels? I know I do! I want to discuss a mystery book that really perked my interest! Cloakroom Corpse is written by author, Sherry Lodge. I read an excerpt of Sherry Lodges Cloakroom Corpse on the Cozy Cat Press website.

In the excerpt, I found these few sentences to be quite mysterious- "I pushed the cloak room door open as Mason’s body fell out, taking a couple of Brooks Brothers coats with it. I checked for a pulse, but there wasn’t one. Mason was dead"

Who is Mason and what happened to him? I want to know more. I enjoy that there doesn't appear to be any explicit language or gore. Cassie appears to be the main character in this novel. Cassie is the one who finds Mason's dead body and she wants to solve the mystery and find the killer. It definitely sounds like a peculiar read. If you are interested in this story like I am you can learn more about it and buy a copy on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1946063142/?tag=cocapr-20

--Amaris

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”