• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Too Dead to Dance- Mystery Novel

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
amarisbooks
Getting Comfortable

Too Dead to Dance- Mystery Novel

Unread post

Hello Again!

I've been getting into mystery novels lately and especially those from Cozy Cat Press, a small publishing company.

Diane Morlan is listed as the author of the week. Her book is called Too Dead to Dance. The title really caught my attention, so I decided to read more about it. Here is an excerpt from this novel-

"Long legs encased in lederhosen, the man lay in a pool of reddish-black substance, which I figured was blood. His face was turned toward the wall. I slowly walked toward the exit. I wanted to run but could barely move. Digging in my purse, I pulled out my cell phone and with shaky fingers called 9-1-1" (Morlan).

Okay, talk about spooky! I wonder what happened to him and I want to find out. If you are interested in knowing more about it too, check it out here- https://www.amazon.com/dp/1479395242/tag?=cocapr-20

What mystery novels do you enjoy? Let's talk about it!

-Amaris

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”