• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Trying to find author and title of book series

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
ozzie777
Official Newbie!

Trying to find author and title of book series

Unread post

This is probably a long shot, but several years ago (maybe 5 or 6 years at least) I read a "Western" series that was hilarious. Sadly I can't remember the author or the title of the series. It was a comedy and kept me in stitches. I'm wanting to send the info to my grand daughter for her to read but so far googling "funny western fiction" books hasn't brought any success. It's about a cowboy and he has this "crooked" friend that travels with him that also rides a "crooked" horse. They get into all kinds of funny scenarios. And by Crooked, I don't mean criminal, I mean crooked as in bent in different directions. I'm thinking there were at least 3 different books in this series but I had them as e-books, not in hard copies and I'll be darned if if I can find them. If ANYONE has some possible ways to search for it or knows of it, I would really appreciate your help. To be honest, if I can find them again, I'll buy hard copies of it so I have them on hand and will probably read them again as they were really great humorous books.

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”