• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

What do you think of this book?

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Simigla
Official Newbie!

What do you think of this book?

Unread post

Hello guys, I've recently written a novel about Cound Dracula, and I would like to ask you to check it out, and tell me what do you think about it.

The year is 1956. A young writer, called Roland Hunter embarks on a journey with his friends to find out the truth, and to unravel the mysteries behind a man, who have died three hundred years before, III. Vlad Tepes, the lord of transylvania. The story begins, when Roland's best friend Richard finds a dusty, old article in his mailbox, The guys show their boss this masterpiece, and he orders them, to take his son Alex, and his daughter Fiona with them, and embark on the journey to Transylvania, to write a best selling story about the truth. As soon as they arrive into their destination, to a village called Bran village, the horror begins.

Dracula, The Werewolf is the first part of The Werewolf Chronicles, a horror book series about these terrifying monsters. If you love horror, and drama books, with heathbreaking moments, and horrifying moments, this series is what you're looking for.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N58E3EW

Thanks!

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”