• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

How was this book even published?

This forum is devoted to conversations about your favorite NON-FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
clivicTR
Official Newbie!

How was this book even published?

Unread post

Recently I read a weird book "How to be Humorous" which has obvious grammar mistakes, no preface/postface, and I couldn't find anything about the author online (Julia Nancy, both of which sounds like one's first name...) I wonder has anyone of you read or heard of this book?

In the chapter one there's even such a sentence: "Here at eHarmony, we trust that... As our originator, Dr. Neil Clark Warren ...." I guess it was "founder" instead of "originator" here... Could this be a pirate book or something? How was it published?
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: How was this book even published?

Unread post

Based on the following link, I'd say that book is self-published. There's no need for pesky editors or proofreaders, just pony up a little cash and you too can be a published author! :clap:

https://www.createspace.com/

Return to “Non-Fiction General Discussion”