• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Non-fiction FBI Book

This forum is devoted to conversations about your favorite NON-FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
thomask
Official Newbie!

Non-fiction FBI Book

Unread post

Thomas Kleaton

I am new here, and have been searching for a particular book that I read years ago and cannot remember the name of. It described an FBI agent trying to catch a mob boss, who, after serving dinner, let his dogs lick the plates clean. It also recounted the time someone used J Edgar Hoover's office bathroom and knocked a glass to the floor and broke it. The glass was already cracked, and a case of the glasses was sent to a lab where they tried to crack a new glass. It didn't work, and J Edgar Hoover merely walked out of the bathroom and thanked his secretary for replacing the cracked glass. I will be thankful for any help in locating the title of this book.

Return to “Non-Fiction General Discussion”