• In total there are 23 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Naked Ambition: A Male Stripper’s True Account of Making Girls Behave Badly

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
stefandiamante
Official Newbie!

Naked Ambition: A Male Stripper’s True Account of Making Girls Behave Badly

Unread post

Naked Ambition: A Male Stripper’s True Account of Making Girls Behave Badly is the bare-all expose of my dizzying highs and destructive lows as the owner and lead male entertainer of Hardbodies Entertainment of Arkansas from 2004 to 2018. The book explores my numerous encounters with bachelorettes, birthday girls, and clients ranging from humorous to infuriating to poignant to outrageously sexual.

It also details my ups and downs working with both male and female strippers as well as blows the whistle on fraudulent business practices throughout the industry along with widespread anabolic steroid and human growth hormone abuse among male strippers. Pulling no punches as I open up about everything from my darkest moments to my wildest encounters with one or more women at a time. You’ll laugh, cry, and be aroused nonstop on this epic rollercoaster ride of unbridled craziness.

Get ready to make it rain, bitches!

Available in eBook and paperback formats from Amazon, Apple, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and Walmart.

https://stefandiamante.com/naked-ambition

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”