• In total there are 35 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 35 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

My debut Spiritual book is out

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Siddhartha Bordoloi
Official Newbie!

My debut Spiritual book is out

Unread post

It gives me immense pleasure to let you know that my first spiritual book "GURU-SHISHYA SAMVAD : You Are Always Home" has been published and is available on Amazon now. This book is full of spiritual conversations between a Jnani (wise) Guru and an advanced Shishya (disciple). The Shishya asked many questions to his Guru and the Guru answers each and every question with immense clarity.

I was never thinking of writing a book! Being a humble walker on the spirirual path which is pathless in reality, I just tried to put my utmost efforts in the spiritual practices taught/suggested by the revered Masters and Teachers across the globe. Since early 2017, these dialogues began to occur to the mind from time to time without literally doing nothing on my part. Whenever these occured to the mind, I jotted them down in my notebook instantly. About a month back I felt an irresistible urge to assemble these dialogues for a book publication entitled "GURU-SHISHYA SAMVAD : You Are Always Home." This is how the book was born.

I've every hope that you'll read my book and write honest reviews on Amazon after reading the book thoroughly.

You can order the book online here : https://www.amazon.com/dp/1687427143?re ... _397514860

Namaste to you all

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”