• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

My Book "Cringe: Cringe Worthy Scenarios Humans Experience Throughout Life"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
MichaelGood800m
Official Newbie!

My Book "Cringe: Cringe Worthy Scenarios Humans Experience Throughout Life"

Unread post

What's up book talk community! I recently discovered a passion for writing in my last semester of college, and I just self-published my first book called Cringe. Throughout life, humans will experience hundreds, and possibly thousands, of cringe-infested social situations. Whether it be messing up a handshake with someone, walking past some sloppy PDA, or hearing some douchebag with a loud engine zoom by you, these situations frequently occur in our lives. I believe these moments of awkwardness and irritation are relatable between all people. In my book, I write about 27 of these situations. I dissect them using personal experiences, scenarios, and opinions. I'll put the link down below if any of you are interested, and here's a little preview of what you can expect. Thank you, and I look forward to interacting with you guys!

Preview (from the "singing along to a song and ruining it" portion of my book)

It's an absolutely gorgeous day outside. You and a few of your friends have made the trek to San Diego for a little week long escape from reality. After enjoying some sugar saturated coffee drinks at a local coffee shop, you guys unanimously decide to go spend a day at the beach. You’ve been stressing more than usual because you recently had a job interview at Disney and haven’t heard back from them yet. What better way to de-stress then to go get skin cancer at the beach? It’s shaping up to be a perfect day full of sandy hair and good vibes! As you’re driving down the coast, windows down and that fresh ocean air weaving its way through the car, your day instantly gets so much better. Why? Because your favorite song just came on! This song gives you a feeling of euphoria that people spend their entire lives searching for.
As the song goes on, the best part approaches: the main chorus. The feels are just starting to kick in, and you begin shaking with eagerness. All of the sudden, your feeling of spiritual bliss is abruptly interrupted. Your friend sitting in the passenger seat starts singing along, screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs like they’re at an American Idol audition.

Book URL: amazon.com/dp/1072045788?ref_=pe_305208 ... _397514860

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”