• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

My book "Such Unfortunates"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
andym15
Official Newbie!

My book "Such Unfortunates"

Unread post

This is the true story of the horrible abuse I faced as a child at the hands of my own mother. This led me to become a homeless heroin addict with no hope for recovery. Eventually, with the help of people I consider angels, I was able to beat my addiction to heroin and completely change my life around. This book is a wild ride and takes you through a horrifying, crazy, sad, and humorous life. This book will also give hope to anyone suffering from addiction that has lost hope and will help save lives! It is available at a discount for pre-order on Amazon currently and will be available to read on May 28th. Any suggestions on how to promote this book would be very much appreciated. People that I have let read what I wrote have said it is amazing and offers a view of addiction that has not been shown before. I truly believe this could help millions of suffering people. Thanks for any help and hope you read my book and tell others about it!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”