• In total there are 16 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 15 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Need a pick me up? Something Happened Today

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
Paulekotz
Official Newbie!

Need a pick me up? Something Happened Today

Unread post

If you are trying to look for the good, especially when adversity hits, maybe this book will make you smile or laugh. It might even change your perspective. :clap: Kotz's blend of philosophical insights are realistic, persuasive, unwavering, and refreshing. He's managed to create content that brims with his personality. A personality that's, to a greater part, been influenced by his long experience in the teaching profession. As an illustration, the story "Each Day is Precious," focuses on the events of 9/11/2001. As he recalls, and while teaching, the news of an airplane hitting the World Trade Center was shocking to his class. At that moment, and remembering his teenage years, he would reflect on what possibly could be going on in his students' minds, considering that keeping calm and patient is quite a chore in itself. As he would later say, "This day changed me," hence were innumerable more throughout the world.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”