• In total there are 26 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
zerodean
Official Newbie!

Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1

Unread post

Hey all!

My name is Zero Dean (yes, that's my real name). I'm a recent author. :bananadance:

My new book, Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1: Get motivated & overcome obstacles with courage, confidence & self-discipline is now on Amazon and I'm excited to share it with you. Here's a link to Amazon if you're interested in checking it out: http://bit.ly/FTPLT

It was roughly 8 years in the making (although I didn't know I was writing a book until about 4 years ago).

While I'm here, I'll share some of my keys to book writing from a post on my FB page today:
  • 1. Start
  • 2. Peck away at it
  • 3. Time will pass (8+ years? Maybe!) Don't quit. Don't beat yourself up over it
  • 4. Record your ideas. Always be taking notes
  • 5. Short notes beat no notes
  • 6. Ignore self-doubt. Progress beats perfection
  • 7. Focus on providing value to your readers
  • 8. Stay true to your vision, but let it evolve if necessary
  • 9. Cut your losses. If something isn't working, find a way to fix it. If it causes more trouble than it's worth, get rid of it. Don't get held back by writing yourself into a corner
  • 10. The process will make you better. Even if you never publish.
Anyway, I hope this is an acceptable introduction!

Cheers,

Zero Dean

PS. If you're interested, I'm on all the typical places... Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter... happy to connect with everyone! Readers & authors like!
Attachments
zero-dean-book-promo-sq-4ax.png
zero-dean-book-promo-sq-4ax.png (162.24 KiB) Viewed 848 times
Zero Dean

Author: Lessons Learned from The Path Less Traveled Volume 1: Get motivated & overcome obstacles with courage, confidence & self-discipline

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”