• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Self Help Book-You can lose weight from 85 kg to 68 kg just like ME

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
dspais
Official Newbie!

Self Help Book-You can lose weight from 85 kg to 68 kg just like ME

Unread post

This is a real-life story that happened to me. I have written down the measures that I took to lose weight. I had been over-weight when I started thinking of exercising and dieting to lose weight. It was a journey that took me over one and half years to lose drastic weight, but I managed it due to my perfect vision about my future.

The steps given in this book are easy to reproduce and are workable. The steps are meant for people who are reluctant to exercise and do not want to follow any rigorous routine. This book gives a structured approach to weight loss. You can also lose weight from 85 kg to 68 kg just like how I have done.

I started exercising when I was 35 years old and lost 17 kilograms by 36.5 years. Now I am 39 years old and still continue to weight 68kgs.

The link on Amazon to this book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078L18LWV
Last edited by dspais on Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

Re: Self Help Book-You can lose weight from 85 kg to 68 kg just like ME

Unread post

Hello DSPais, thank you for this nice short sensible book. I bought your kindle for 99 cents and have already read it in ten minutes! I really like your approach of creative visualisation. I weighed 91 kg and reduced to 72 kg but have increased back to 78 kg now, so am interested in ways to reinforce good diet and practice psychology of weight loss, especially just reducing amount of food. I will try your recipe of apple cider vinegar before meals. Reading your short book has helped me to focus my mind on good habits.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”