• In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Seeking Reviewers for New Children's Non-Fiction Book - My Nana Was a Free-Range Kid

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Seeking Reviewers for New Children's Non-Fiction Book - My Nana Was a Free-Range Kid

Unread post

https://amzn.to/2zZymyp

My Nana Was a Free-Range Kid
By Nancy Peek Youngdahl
Publisher: Outskirts Press
Published: June 2018
ISBN: 978-1478705215 (paperback)
ISBN: 978-1478704928 (hardcover)
ASIN: B07F5N54TN
Genre: hildren's Book, Non-Fiction
Formats Available For Review: Print (limited quantities, only available to qualified reviewers/bloggers in the U.S.), kindle, ebook, ibook

Non-Fiction recounts of my free-range childhood in the 1940s & 50s, and the amazing and hilarious adventures initiated with my younger brother. We lived an active childhood and wreaked havoc all around our neighborhood. The beautiful illustrations in my book could tell the stories without a printed word. This book is narrated by my great-granddaughter who declares over and over her love for her grandparents and how important they are in her life. Her Nana's yarns tie in many different lessons in what "not to do" and the themes throughout the book will surely hold imaginations long beyond the last page. Today's child needs to know that family history is a very valuable commodity and should never be forgotten.

For review copies contact:

Nancy Peek Youngdahl
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nancy.p.youngdahl
Attachments
My Nana Was a Free-Range Kid.jpg
My Nana Was a Free-Range Kid.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 819 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”