• In total there are 27 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The book "THE START OF A ROMANCE"

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
sundownsam
Official Newbie!

The book "THE START OF A ROMANCE"

Unread post

Being that I am not sure if I'm allowed to put the link to my blog, I will briefly talk about the book. The character of both writers are behind the two people in the book, they wrote the book expressing who they were as individuals and the book became real in one of the person's life, he went on and marry a beautiful Russian woman, his first marriage at the at of 58. What makes this book enjoyable is the way Brad and Mandy (the two people in the book) met and the way he went out of his way to find her. It all started in a restaurant with a kiss, a kiss that their lips could not pull apart, a kiss that blinded them from their surroundings. What makes the story realistic it is written on he said, she said.

The book is written with no filth and though there was a craving, a strong desire for each other, there was a respect for each other, something every woman would love from a man like Brad and every man would love from a woman like Mandy, the names of the two characters in the book.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”