• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 830 on Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:49 pm

FREE Speed Reading Kindle E-book - FIRST COUPLE ONLY

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
frank33publishing
Official Newbie!

FREE Speed Reading Kindle E-book - FIRST COUPLE ONLY

Unread post

Are you an extremely slow reader who is looking to increase their reading speed? Does being a slow reader cost you a lot of time? Do you wish you could read faster in order to increase your productivity and at the same time increase your reading comprehension? If that’s what you are looking for, you have landed in the right place; this book reveals simple speed reading techniques that are guaranteed to improve your reading skills without affecting your comprehension of the material!

Hello everybody! I'm offering my Kindle Ebook "Speed Reading: Simple Reading Techniques to Double Your Reading Speed Without Sacrificing Comprehension" for FREE to the first people to show interest! Limited slots available!

Currently, the book is listed on Kindle for $0.99, but I will waive the fee and gift the book to you for free! All you have to do is be one of the first people to comment below or message me (I don't know if that works because I am new to the forum) and I will gift the Kindle book to you.

Please leave an email address that I can gift the book to.
For anyone interested in buying the book here is the link:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B07882G7H9

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”