• In total there are 22 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 22 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Seduction Simplified: Free version

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
German88
Official Newbie!

Seduction Simplified: Free version

Unread post

- When defining the main characteristic of this book I did not hesitate for an instant: “Seduction Simplified” makes the difficult easy.
Martín Rieznik, director of Levantart

How often have you felt like a fantastic girl got away because you didn't know what to say to her? How many opportunities have slipped through your fingers because you didn't know what to do or how to behave?

Well, it´s happened to me many times.

Throughout our lives men and women acquire and develop social skills and methods of seduction. Your method may be based on buying flowers, dancing, playing an instrument, complimenting, lying or being completely honest. Quite a few years ago, during my first nights out, my “method” consisted in simply sitting down and waiting for a girl to come up to me…and it worked, but with very few girls! Let’s just say it was a very limited “method”. The desire to overcome that limitation was what led me to research the most effective ways to attract women and improve my social skills. Nevertheless, my main aim here is not to expound on the most effective seduction techniques and methods, but rather on how we can successfully become more attractive as individuals through personal growth and awareness of our own potential.

I used to be really bad attracting women, seriously, I didn't have any idea of what to do with them. I started as a student in LevantArt, the biggest seduction academy of the Spanish-speaking world and later, co-founder Martin Rieznik confessed to me that his first impression of me was that I was hopeless. But I studied, and studied a lot. My Saturday nights alone watching Netflix ended and I became a Seduction Coach in the LevantArt academy. Now, after five years of advising hundreds of men of different ages, professions and interests and then two years of travelling around the world meeting girls from all over, this book is the result of all my experiences.

The same book (or, as entitled in Spanish, Seductor Infalible) has been successfully published, is currently on sale in Argentina’s top bookstores, and has achieved solid success.

This book explores how to build an attractive personality through personal development. It offers a new perspective that puts individual growth as the key to enjoying a full social life and being successful with women. It also helps open the door to unknown depths of ourselves. It is an invitation to discover our own assets and be honest with ourselves in order to meet and relate with women. This work describes in detail introspective mechanisms that will allow us to explore and look into our own attractiveness in a new light. Seduction Simplified is easily accessible and uncomplicates the complicated.

The book will help you to:

- Assume a different attitude towards women
- Develop your identity
- Discover what attracts women
- Improve your self-esteem
- Be confident
- Learn the difference between generating attraction in women and seeking their approval
- Improve your emotional and social intelligence
- Overcome shyness
- Develop an attractive personality based on your interests
- Deepen your relationships and network effectively
- Understand the meaning of happiness and how it can affect our attractiveness

(Free version of the book is limited to the first chapter)
Attachments
13336422_10154702981626729_1589160770_n.jpg
13336422_10154702981626729_1589160770_n.jpg (29.13 KiB) Viewed 1080 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”