• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Scientists photograph energy field leaving body at death, according to new study

#136: Feb. - Mar. 2015 (Non-Fiction)
Penelope

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
One more post ought to do it.

Scientists photograph energy field leaving body at death, according to new study

Unread post

http://buynongmoseeds.com/scientists-ph ... new-study/

Of course, I found this most interesting.....What do you think?

I should say, this is an interview which takes an hour to complete, so not a quickie.
Only those become weary of angling who bring nothing to it but the idea of catching fish.

He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world is mad....

Rafael Sabatini
ant

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

Re: Scientists photograph energy field leaving body at death, according to new study

Unread post

This study gives credence to the idea of our physical systems being correlated with our souls. “We are talking about energy-informational structure as an objective space-field structure, interconnected with the human body, but existing independently of it, particularly for some definite time after death. This structure originates from the birth and changes in the process of morphogenetic synergism.”
To be honest, Penelope, I can not agree that this gives us confidence that what is hypothesized to be an "information structure" is synonymous with an immaterial "soul" defined as the total essence of person.

But it's very interesting. I'd certainly like to hear more about this.

:)
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Scientists photograph energy field leaving body at death, according to new study

Unread post

I saw this story a few years ago on a conspiracy theory website and have been waiting for the "experiment" to be repeated.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread495822/pg1

It's interesting. I'd like to see the man's technique.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

Return to “Demon-Haunted World: Science As a Candle in the Dark - by Carl Sagan with Ann Druyan”