• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Kahneman extras

#110: Sept. - Nov. 2012 (Non-Fiction)
Saffron

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I can has reading?
United States of America

Kahneman extras

Unread post

While looking around the web for information on a related subject to "Thinking, Fast, & Slow, I stumbled on a very related something. If you follow the links I'll include at the bottom of my post, you will find two "Master Classes" taught by a group of renowned scientist, one of which is Daniel Kahneman. They appear to be a collection of video lectures that make up the Master Class. The first title is "The Science of Human Nature" and the second is, "A Short Course in Thinking About Thinking" (this is how I got to the website in the first place).

http://edge.org/event/master-classes/ma ... man-nature

http://edge.org/event/master-classes/th ... t-thinking
Saffron

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I can has reading?
United States of America

Re: Kahneman extras

Unread post

Anyone out there interested in having a look at the course, "A Short Course on Thinking About Thinking" and discussing it here on BT?
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Kahneman extras

Unread post

Does it seem that Kahneman goes on the offensive against Econs a bit? I wonder if there's background where Economists have attacked his work.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.” - Douglas Adams

Return to “Thinking, Fast and Slow - by Daniel Kahneman”