• In total there are 7 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 7 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

4. Thursday

#86: June - Aug. 2010 (Fiction)
bleachededen

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Finds books under furniture

4. Thursday

Unread post

Thursday

Image Image
President Camacho

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I Should Be Bronzed

Re: 4. Thursday

Unread post

Thursday was a decent and necessary chapter. It really gets the pace of the story going and makes everything a little bit more realistic by introducing a very real 11 year old son of satan.

Adam's powers start revealing themselves in this chapter as well and it looks like he's beginning a very dangerous friendship with Anathema. The poor dog is having some issues, too.

Anytime the dog is included the story becomes very amusing. I have a small dog that's guilty of killing rats and jousting with cats when they should be biting instead of boxing.

I'm unfortunately starting to get a little confused about the hospital scene. There were three babies. Young's kid was swapped with the Attache's. Young's kid is Satan jr. What happened to the third child? If Young got Adam and Young's kid went to Dowling, what happened to the Dowling child? Why was Anathema Device in the beginning chapter? What was her role there?

Return to “Good Omens - by Neil Gaiman”