• In total there are 9 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 9 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

New writer and my short stories!

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
supers
Getting Comfortable

New writer and my short stories!

Unread post

I am new to writing and would like people to read my short stories. I only have one and I publish them to inkitt here is my first story. https://www.inkitt.com/stories/other/970490
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: New writer and my short stories!

Unread post

That's awesome that you're putting your work out there for the world to read. I wish you the best and hope people give your short stories a read. :-)
supers
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Sorry for the lat reply just trying to figure out how to reply. Thank you so much I am still new to writing but I have written four short stories in a google doc and two are still a work in progress. I have only published one and the other is in the process of being published. Not only do I want to be the next Stan Lee. I also just want people's imagination to spark and have fun reading them. The same way I felt and still feel about superhero stories. I just hope that one day my dream becomes a reality.
supers
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

I made a fan made Assassin's Creed story on the website provided in the first message. If you don't know what Assassin's Creed is go here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed
Pkopk
Official Newbie!

Unread post

Hi! Firstly, I'd like to mention I'm also new to writing. So don't feel threatened in the writing world, a lot of us are either new or still not confident as writers. Secondly, the only major comment I'd have about your story " demon & dog" , Is the lack of punctuation/ commas. I was giving a quick read through to find somewhere to suggest, and immediately saw the lack of comma's ! Comma's direct the reader and tell their head, HEY! I'm not talking about i enjoy cooking my family my dog and eating as well ! I'm talking about i enjoy cooking, my family, my dog, and eating as well! Comma's save lives my friend :).
pkopk
supers
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Thank you. Sorry I did not say anything until now, I did not notice. I have been writing a lot here recently my favorite and newest one is Noah. I know I said it was for Assassin's Creed fans but it is still pretty good, and my best work so far. If you want to keep up with my stories then in the Demon & Dog story where it says Kaden, click on it. That will take you to all my stories.

Return to “Creative Writing”