• In total there are 12 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New free book series Philosophy of the Forces needs readers please!

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
K Laura R Drake
Official Newbie!

New free book series Philosophy of the Forces needs readers please!

Unread post

Hi, I hope everyone reading this is well. I have written a series of fictional books about Nature's true power and the the human quest for freedom and equality in life. This series takes the space age seriously as well as the human plight, and shows characters living true spiritual lives and tapping into life's supernatural levels, including time travel, flight and matter making teknology. The book series is available to read for free at https://sites.google.com/view/highernaturalphilosophy. On the home page I have also attempted to answer life's biggest questions with this higher natural philosophy. I would really appreciate your feedback on my work! Thank you, Laura x

Return to “Creative Writing”