• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

three new free stories posted!

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
RB816
Atop the Piled Books

three new free stories posted!

Unread post

Hello everyone! I’ve added three new free stories to my blog which you can find here www.rb8168.blogspot.com

The three stories are as follows…

Weeping Willow: A family suffers the effects of a strange curse after ignoring the dying wishes of their mother.

Tastes Like Chicken: Jacob Slade, a supernatural investigator assists the local police in solving the mystery behind several grisly murders. Jacob, who is gifted with telepathy, enlists the help of his friend Drake, a technopath (someone who can manipulate technology). He believes the murders to be connected to a Wendigo, a wandering cannibal spirit who attaches itself to humans and uses their bodies as a host in order to feed.

Swordfish: An aging hitman named Avery Morrison—better known to his employers as Swordfish—lives a quiet life after his retirement. He suffers from ulcers, migraines, arthritis, and other afflictions that make him despise growing old. As Avery reflects on his past, he realizes he’s not as “out of the game” as he thought he was when a close friend turns up dead in his house.

I hope you all enjoy! Comments, feedback, questions, etc. are welcome. I accept positive or negative feedback. I don't mind people offering suggestions or critiquing my work as long as you have valid points.
Ericack

1E - BANNED
Official Newbie!

Re: three new free stories posted!

Unread post

Nice one

Return to “Creative Writing”