• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Excerpts from: The gift of Fiji to Denmark

An open-minded and nonjudgmental place for sharing your personal writing, seeking feedback, and reading and discussing the writing of your fellow members.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
crownofpearls
Almost Comfortable

Excerpts from: The gift of Fiji to Denmark

Unread post

Let me know if your interested because I have the urge for an e-book!

thanks guys.

====================================

The Gift of Fiji to Denmark

Sample excerpts from the book:

Then quick we invade Denmark men. Prussia so glorious is now the Free State of Denmark. And we the Prussians during our battles with them in Denmark shout Prussia Die!

Remember please, we have an afterlife so don't think you Danish can
escape....

Take their land Prussians!

And we the Prussians do rule the Free State of Denmark today, and our
flags of the Prussian Empire shall remain sovereign over the Danish
forever until the sun ceases to shine.

We need guns, ammo, tanks and men! So fly the flag so proud and
glorious and be gracious in your ways...!

Captain! This is King of Prussia Fernidad HMS HOHENZOLLERN IV giving
you the order "FIRE 4 CANNONS STARBOARD!"

The ghost ship HMS HOHENZOLLERN IV (USS OLYMPIA) set sail tonight for
Denmark with the flag of the Free State of Denmark at full mast on its
way west across the sea past India to Denmark. Destination is back to
San Fransisco docking March 30, 2012 maintaining west in direction.

Tonight we make history on our first ghost run, the Free State of
Denmark is expecting the Danish Royal Family to hear this message...!

The crew of 201 in our great afterlife are content aboard the Royal
Hohenzollern Yacth.

I am Dio of the seas...!

Royal Hussars! Prepare quick and ready yourself for Denmark...

As to my knowledge the crew of 201 King's Royal Hussars aboard the HMS
HOHENZOLLERN IV standing outside tonight up at the Danish flag with
the German Empire crowned flag of black, white and red is its ensign
in the upper left hand corner. Army soldiers are wondering the crown
of Ur that is my families symbol on this flag of the Free State of
Denmark.

Prince Augustus Frederick, younger brother to Frederick the Great?
Did you forget anything? A man aboard forgot his accordian at the Pub
aboard the Royal Yatch.

God at full speed helms the ship west. To Denmark!

BY: King of Prussia Fernidad Frederick
crownofpearls
Almost Comfortable

Re: Excerpts from: The gift of Fiji to Denmark

Unread post

I thought I would spoil you on the auctual first Chapter! Cool huh?

===============================

Chapter 1.

Set the sails and tonight we make history O God my hand at the helm! For what does it take to command a ship of 201 crew members of the King's Royal Hussars to Denmark and prove that what is ours is for our own sakes the world has given us? I as King of Prussia have this vessel now, for it is my Dio of the seas that I will sail him across the west past India and to Europe straight to Denmark with this message. I have a flag flying high on the mast, it is a glorious one that I have made for the Danish to see and weep the very harshness of things that the Prussian Empire has to bring them. Look here at the pattern with the black, white and red stripes that shows the German colors with the crown of my family in the middle set in the corner as ensign of the Danish flag. May they never forget what it means to be a Prussian of Heaven and the Earth and tonight we partake on a voyage set in history as our first time together as thier Hussarian King commands them so in my Army the way Prussia commands its own self and that is with all the virtues glory man has known to have come across. Who would have guessed that the King's Royal Hussars would board such a ship as this, and to take pride in all the history involved and workmanship of unsurpassed kind that time took to built this vessel that we journey together in the image and glory of God that tonight we set sail no more on the USS Olynpia, but none other than my very own called HMS HOHENZOLLERN IV! This ship that you O God have given to me to set the stage for Kingship in the west is now part of me. I Fernidad the Great am destined to solve Denmark in my name. This is how the first steel ship in the U.S. Navy ever built will prove a point to the Danish. This ship will be a message for generations to come of my importance in how a King represents his Empire, and how now I shall take myself as this person and with all godspeed shall Denmark be at my destination for ownage. Quick men! We leave immediately now, and to Denmark we sail the sea of God across the west to the victory of Prussia as we know it! As the crew cheers I now set forth onto the bridge and begin to take the helm of God unto my hands.
crownofpearls
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

==========================

Chapter 2.

Steady first, and now with godspeed we leave northen California heading west taking on the sea at night with the cold wind blowing with fog in the air as we start heading towards Fiji before we take the great journey to India where we will celebrate the end of Earths tip. I now find myself again with the courage given to me from God to show off at sea and let be known who is at high command. How conceded I am, for if there were only a black thunder storm in my way will I feel at home with this helm. Only minutes after we left with the lights of the city still showing behind us I ask the crew to take the wheel from me as I go aft to the ships bar that was so nicely perveyored by the Ship builders in providing the comforts it takes to be out at sea with this ego I have the size of the water below me. Agast! I yell. Quick men, make me a way down the hallways of the deck and keep my ship steady up front for I am going to prepare myself a drink! I leave and journey down the hallways of the deck and enter the bar state room. As I move my way to the bars counter I fix myself a drink. Ahh.. the Rum yes, and a bottle of whiskey to go along with that. Now I can sit and enjoy the ride of glory in comfort here in this most elegant of state rooms. Thinking of keen righteousness, I turn my attention to the many reasons that the glory of god gives man just like these canons aboard this ship wanting to explode. What does it take to push weight onto another man that I need such authority as all this gunpower when my biggest gun is God who is worth more than all the men in this heaven and earth as grand master of mankind that urges me to his ultimate in glory? I turn away from the bar. I shout. Men! Let them know we are alive and fire four canons Starboard! This warship must maintain the symbol of the seas as I your King will settle for nothing less than pure righteousness! A soldier yells. Commander! Fire four canons Starboard! Seconds later, I hear men shout. Canons are ready Commander! The Commander then begins to give the command ready, aim, fire hero one, two, three, four! Fire and sparks crackle as the canons explode with gunsmoke. A man on my left shouts. "For His Majesty, for him and him only we are Prussia, Die!"

How they make me smile. Yes, without them how would I sustain the image of the Hussarian Empire throughout the Earth for they have been symbol to what God wanted and nothing else for any Army to be. Good now, with a shot from the bottle and shots from the canons I have my nerve back. I raise my glass and share a toast to God and speak. I rise again in your name and command my ship you give me to sail, I toast to you God in your glory! Placing the glass hard back on the bar top I walk out the door outside to the Prussian Army standing around the ships deck. The 33 main canons are reserved for only the greatest of glory, and that is mine for God to see in his eyes when I waive a fist to the heavens in encouragement. Now talking to the crew, I yell. Do you smell that? Ship gunsmoke! The crew yell back. Hooray our King is alive! They cheer and applaud loud as others ready the canons for its next use. I shout. Now we are sailing the seas like God intended it to be!
crownofpearls
Almost Comfortable

Unread post

If this doesn't give it away I dont know what will. enjoy!

===========================

Chapter 3.

As many nights and days pass under the flag of the Free State of Denmark flying at high mast the islands of Fuji becomes clear to my sights upon navigating far from the coast of America away from the high seas that the air here is clean and the water is clear. At the Fuji island I can see the People and the shops fill the coast with pleasure boats running around and people lining the streets with cars driving by and the tourists swimming. I now leave the bridge and call for the crew up deck to listen to my words. The command goes around loud about the ship and when the crew rises outside on deck I begin to shout to all the crewmen with this message. Today is Prussia's day! Today we are the Imperial Prussian Navy that conquered an island! Men of my command fire all canons Portside towards the shores of Fiji! The crew cheers. They begin to shout. As you command your Majesty! The crew begins to take up arms and man the canons. Set the canons! shouts the commander. Ready commander! shouts the crew. On my mark! shouts the commander. Get set and fire all heros Portside! The ship begins to rock as half the 33 canons on the Portside crackle and burn as they pound the noise of fire and thunder across the shores of Fuji under the broad day of sunlight. Windows smash in the shops, cars stop as the streets burn, people running and screaming with the sound of terror and fear in their eyes. Fire reload, and fire at will! shouts the commander. Pounding and firing the guns explode non stop for hours. This will clear the path in my way as Fuji has done nothing wrong that deserves a salute from myself the King of Prussia to our new island the way the Navy intended for a King entering port for his first time on his new island. I begin to shout. This is our sound of trumpets for we are the Prussians! I then give my command. Commander ready the gatling guns aboard the crafts we are going ashore! The commander gives the orders to the crew. Man the crafts! The crew responds. Yes commander! The crew then prepares the gatling guns aboard the ships crafts that begin to lower and take them to the islands shores. Craft after craft now lowered takes the Prussian Hussars towards the beaches of Fuji. And with pleasure of course, for we are not sailors we are just soldiers, and we are the Prussian Hussars and this land is our best friend! As I board the last of the leaving crafts of the ship, myself with my crew begin the short travel towards the beaches of a gun shelled Fuji.

Return to “Creative Writing”