• In total there are 10 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 10 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

eXam Week - Thriller/Mystery

Share your current reading list, your impressions of the books, and whether you'd recommend them to fellow community members. Authors, please do NOT post in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
SarahMO
Official Newbie!

eXam Week - Thriller/Mystery

Unread post

I recently went looking for some type of underground thriller and ended up finding out about this book on BookTok called eXam Week. Now maybe it's a little too early to write this but I just finished the Thursday Chapter, and when I tell you this book has some crazy and interesting turns 😵‍💫 that it made me have to write about it now(Spoiler free). The book has only been out for a day and written by first time authors so it honestly did surprise me. The story gives off this fun college vibe while also adding a suspenseful feel because you really don't know what's going to happen next. The prologue as well as the 1st couple chapters put you immediately into the story and before you know it, your reading it nonstop, and the writers know how to get a reaction out of me for sure 😡😱😂The characters are also relatable and so far I have a few favorite that I plan on speaking on in another post. So far so good though, I recommend you guys give it a read because it has a variety of relatable characters in realistic situations that we could all get caught it, and honestly it's a pretty good mystery with well drawn out kills(nothing to gory) and light hearted moments. Your welcome in advance☺️. PS: There's a character named Steel Toes that appears in here and his introduction was chef's kiss💋. Here's the book right here if you wanna give it a look

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BRKJF65T/re ... 328&sr=1-3#
Attachments
325177187_3411711465815571_7817089390284763005_n.webp.jpg
325177187_3411711465815571_7817089390284763005_n.webp.jpg (157.33 KiB) Viewed 535 times

Return to “What are you currently reading?”