• In total there are 8 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 8 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

New Thrilling Short Story

A dedicated forum for discussing and celebrating your favorite short stories and short story authors.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
RobBecher1317
Official Newbie!

New Thrilling Short Story

Unread post

Hello all! I just thought I'd share a new item I stumbled across. I recently came across a relatively new short story on amazon. It's only about fifteen pages, but I found a lot of action packed into it. The name of the story is Through he Hedgerow, by Chris Porter, and it follows an airborne soldier through his experiences on D-Day. It flows rather well, and I found myself drawn in during much of the story. However, it's only available as an e-book on Kindle, and it's priced at $1.50 . A little high, but if you're into that genre then it's definitely worth it. If you have a few bucks to spare, I recommend you check it out. If you do purchase, let me know what you think!!!
Last edited by RobBecher1317 on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VVRaman
Official Newbie!

Re: New Thrilling Short Story

Unread post

Could you please check these stories? They are free for a promotion on 31st March 2021 on Amazon. The stories are around 20 pages each

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08R6KVSP6?se ... s_rwt_tkin

Return to “Short Story Discussions”