• In total there are 53 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 53 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Please read! Help me with my Favorite Book Survey

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
abrinadar
Official Newbie!

Please read! Help me with my Favorite Book Survey

Unread post

Hi I'm new here, but I love reading and writing. I'm curious about the frequency of certain parts of speech and their relationship to book reviews, so I wanted to do a project where I am to get a sample size of people's favorite books and graph how certain parts of speech are used, comparing them to their reviews on Goodreads. For this, I need to get a sample size of randomly selected books. That's where I could really use your help!
I know it is really hard to choose, but if you could pick any book you like, I would really appreciate it. If you can, please tell me in this short google form. Thank you so much!! https://forms.gle/jphxzezg5K2JTJ9s5

Return to “Everything Else”