• In total there are 28 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Currently Writing a fictional novel!! Would you read it??

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
courtielizz
Official Newbie!

Currently Writing a fictional novel!! Would you read it??

Unread post

Hi all, :welcome:
I am currently in the process of writing a fictional historical romance and adventure novel and was just wanting some feedback and just wondering whether you think you would want to read it.

It is about a young girl in England during 1919 who is struggling with romance and her identity. It explores her family history, her family's love stories and a bit of imagination and adventure that help her escape from her world. As of right now (June 2020) I am 10,000 words in and I am hoping to finish my novel at the end of 2020 or early 2021. I am happy to reply with more detail on my novel so you can get a better idea of its contents but I was just hoping I could get some responses on whether you would read it.

Thank you so much for reading my post and I cant wait to hear your responses!!

- courtielizz
:thanks2:
princesscookie19
Experienced

Re: Currently Writing a fictional novel!! Would you read it??

Unread post

Yes I would read it.. Is there a preview i could read? :)

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.

Return to “Everything Else”