• In total there are 16 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 16 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Book reading

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Virinchi
Getting Comfortable

Book reading

Unread post

Hi guys :)

How book reading helped you in understanding daily life?
Is it changed your over all look of outer and inner worlds?
Is it changed your way of looking at life and its problems? :clap:

Discussion :welcome:

:thanks2:
broomhaylie
Official Newbie!

Re: Book reading

Unread post

Book Reading is important because it develops our thoughts, gives us endless knowledge and lessons to read while keeping our minds active. :-D
princesscookie19
Experienced

Unread post

Well for me, Its nice to read a story about crime and see how the characters act,It also gives me new variability ,new words to learn. :shock:

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Unread post

This may be a bit lengthy. :-D I am currently pushing 80 years of age. I learned to read (I think I actually taught myself :wink: ) when I was about five years old. So I have had a long time to read a lot of books. I will read in almost any genre except romance : :razz2: I am a (retied) lawyer, so reading has always been an important part of my life. Stephen King once said that he could not not write. (Double negative is not a mistake; those were his words.) I can not 'not read.' Over the years reading has educated, entertained, inspired, and influenced me. :hmm: So I will urge everyone to read. :yes:
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein

Return to “Everything Else”