• In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

What about 'playing' a book?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
_neon
Official Newbie!

What about 'playing' a book?

Unread post

Are there any gamers here?
Two things I really appreciate in books are good plot and humor. So I can say games are like interactive books for me.
Anyway, that is a pity a am not able to play my favorite books - there are no games based on them.
If I were a game developer, I'd like to make a game based on Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. I think the book has all things the game requires - dynamical plot, different characters with variable magical abilities and interesting locations.
And what about you? Are there any books you'd like to 'play'?
princesscookie19
Experienced

Re: What about 'playing' a book?

Unread post

Well If your really into books, Then yes I would keep reading to find what happens in each few chapters you kind of get the full picture and what the book is about. I havent read enough books to "play" :wink:

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.

Return to “Everything Else”